Thursday, June 28, 2012

Rainbow Connections

Like most people, I am fascinated with rainbows. 
If I see one, I will stop and look. 
If I have my camera, I will try to capture a photo of it. On occasion, I have been lucky to be in the right place at the right time.

Kolob Canyon Road, Utah

Kolob Canyon Road, Utah
Zion National Park: Kolob Canyon

But as brilliant as a rainbow can be, I think they hold no candle to what happens when you turn a rainbow upside down and get a smile:


To me, that's the best Rainbow connection there is!

This was written for Blogging For Fun group prompt:
Go. Read. Have fun! Don't forget to comment!

2 comments:

  1. All gorgeous children, but the lass in the pink t-shirt... she is going to be an absolute knock-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was a niece of an old friend of mine. I joined them on a vacation trip and had taken a couple of candid shots with her in them. The camera just seemed to love her. I had a really hard time convincing her to sit still so I could take some "real" photos.

    After a few shots, she got into it and started goofing around with all kinds of crazy poses. I just shot away until my camera couldn't keep up. The whole session lasted less than fifteen minutes. She is another one of those girls who has no idea how lovely she is.

    ReplyDelete