Thursday, November 15, 2012

Differing Perspective

 Sometimes we think we have a handle on aspects of our life, or that we understand the best way of looking at things, so we settle for that particular view as fact, or just accept it as the way things are.




We can even stand back a bit and think we have the whole story.

The truth is, very few things in life look the same from every angle. If we keep an open mind and continue to seek and learn, we can usually find even more to our views on life and things in general.



If we get really lucky, we can see things in ways that most others might miss.





This is where things can get really interesting.




I think we should all keep an open mind and keep seeking out the truths that are not always easily seen.

You never know what perspective we might be missing.



This was written for the "Focus on This: Perspective".  

I figured I was past due to write something (anything). I hope you enjoyed it.

Why, yes, you SHOULD leave a comment!

7 comments:

  1. This is PERFECT!!! I love what you did with the topic. Perception is everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darlene. I actually had a little time this week to think about a topic!

      Delete
  2. You read my mind. I was just thinking of you this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it was good, haha!
      I still haven't gotten back to my weekly blogging schedule. Maybe I should change my header to "The occasional, once in a blue moon blogger".
      Heck, I haven't even had too much time to even read or lurk. Nice to hear from you!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for reading and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed the pics and the story that went with it. Ever so true - to keep an open mind - things are not what they always seem.

    Here's my moment http://suzyspics.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/focus-on-this-moment-my-perspective-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Suzy!
    I'm off to check you out...er, I mean your perspective.

    ReplyDelete