Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Single Syllable Challange

This weeks challenge on the GBE 2 is the

Single Syllable Challenge

How does one write such a thing, when the very thought takes three words, with at least two syllables each?

Crap! I already blew it!
There are no apt words for syl la bles!
 

Do over!
 

Oh well, it still sounds like a fun thing to try.
I’m good for a dare of this type. I have a bit of time to blow, so here goes.

 

See Spot.
See Spot run.
See Spot run at Ralph.
Run, Ralph run!
Spot bites!
See Spot bite Ralph.
Bad Spot!
See Ralph faint.
See Ralph fall on Spot.
Splat Spot, Splat.
Spot is now a spot on the ground.

 

A bit to plain?          F
ine.

She was bound to his soul
Her heart wrapped in his core
Her need for him fraught with want
She sought his warmth
But found just cold hands and thoughts
She knew she must find a way to let go
But we do not run love.
Love runs us. 


 

Meh....

See spot run.

22 comments:

  1. The unrequited love theme...shoulda been him being the seeker though. Men always want what they can't have!

    I rather enjoyed both, but poor, poor Spot. I guess he knows biting is bad now?

    You rock, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Men want what they can't have? Never noticed that before...hold, on. I'm flipping channels looking for something better.

      Delete
  2. I love this. You rock. I love the see spot splat, and the unrequited love was awesome too!!! Brilliant!!!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy. Sometimes ya just gotta get silly!

      Delete
  3. Awesome job! I wouldn't have dared to try to write a one syllable blog. You did great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I found out is, I usually use much bigger words, haha!
      I would write what I wanted to say, then have to think of another way to say it.
      Apparently I don't subscribe to the "simpler is better" when writing.

      Delete
  4. I would have liked to see what the challenge actually was

    ReplyDelete
  5. The original blog was here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/209032889129479/

    I don't remember if you have to join to see it, but they post a new topic every week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A "two-fer"! Is there a coupon? Or do I have to pay double the normal rate? Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm cheap. Everything is free and worth every penny of it!

      Delete
  7. Humorous then beautiful! The perfect combination! Thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's me...well, at least the humorous part.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Much appreciated!

      Delete
  9. This was great! Spot hits the spot... although the other was pretty.


    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uber-fabulous! The sweet one was wonderful, but I have to admit a soft spot for the splatted Spot one. :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to be more humorous than romantic. In fact, I've even heard some of my romantic moves are humorous.

      Delete
  11. Two?! Show off. LOLOL!

    The sweet one made my heart flutter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! I made the pretty ladies heart flutter. Yeah. I'm doin' the happy dance now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I looked up this challenge for a friend. How the hell are you Lee?

    ReplyDelete
  14. See spot run is very enjoyable! Sorry I missed this post!

    ReplyDelete