Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Westward Ho trip: Boonville Missouri



On day two of my Westward Ho trip,  I get up and take a short drive to Boonsville, Missouri and check out its historic district. It’s an interesting little town with some nice architecture. 


I manage to spend a few hours taking photos of the town, mostly at the visitor center which is in an old railway depot. Always a sucker for those.  


  

I stroll up and down a few streets admiring how buildings and houses USED to be built. There are quite a few interesting buildings and a cool bridge which seemed to be being repaired. 








Small towns always seem to have some quirky little thing or two.



I'm guessing they didn't have to pay too much attention to that sign:



I stop at a little corner café and snarf down a tasty breakfast before heading back to my truck.



After breakfast I hit the road and head West again.

No comments:

Post a Comment